News

An incident occurred at the Yanaul boarding school

0:55

20.11.2023 19:42

An incident occurred at the Yanaul boarding school. One of the students suddenly noticed that his mobile phone became too hot in his hands. Due to overheating of the device, it began to melt, even accompanied by the release of smoke. This was reported by the press service of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Republic of Bashkortostan.

To prevent a possible fire, it was decided to evacuate everyone in the building – 138 people, including 122 children – before firefighters arrived. Fortunately, no one was injured, but the device suffered serious damage.

Rescue services note that mobile phones and portable chargers using lithium-ion batteries can only be extinguished by complete immersion in water, reports mkset.ru.

Author Teymur Zeynalpur

Teymur Zeynalpur is a freelance correspondent for Pravda.Ru, a 2nd year student at the Russian State University. A.N. Kosygina

Post Comment