The Paleo diet, also called the Neanderthal diet, is a diet of whole foods that are rich in nutrients. The goal of the paleo diet is to include the maximum amount of healthy foods in your diet and reduce, preferably eliminate, the amount of harmful ones. A nutritionist told Pravda.Ru readers how to lose weight on this diet. Nuria Badritdinova.
Photo: https://www.doctorkiltz.com is licensed under https://www.doctorkiltz.com/paleo-diet/
Paleo diet: how to help you lose weight
The nutritional principles of this diet are based on the nutrition of our Pleolithic ancestors. If we look at the functioning of our body, it has not evolved much since those times. In other words, to maintain our body healthy and slim, we need to eat like our cave ancestors. And this is everything that runs, flies, crawls and grows. In those days there was no abundance of fruits, especially sweet ones, there were only seasonal sour berries and fruits, not all year round, as we are used to now. Our agronomists have already bred and crossed sweet fruits so that it would be tasty for us and we would buy them as much as possible.
This diet also implies the exclusion of grain crops. Yes, they are not needed for health either. We can easily get carbohydrates, i.e. energy for the body, from vegetables. With the development of agriculture, man himself began to grow grain crops.
Benefits of the Paleo Diet:
- Reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Problems with the heart and blood vessels arise from poor diet, consumption of “junk food,” refined trans fats and all types of refined sugar.
- Reduces inflammation and restores immune regulation. Inflammation occurs in the body due to uncontrolled and large consumption of refined sugars (white, coconut, cane, etc.).
- Helps fight diabetes, improves blood sugar regulation and restores insulin sensitivity.
- Promotes healthy, physiological weight loss, stabilizes hormonal levels and reduces symptoms of autoimmune disease.
What can you eat on the pole diet:
- any meat without exception, also bone broth and offal;
- fish and seafood;
- nuts and seeds;
- herbs and spices;
- eggs; healthy unrefined, unprocessed vegetable and animal fats;
- fermented and probiotic foods;
- edible mushrooms.
What not to do:
- grains and products containing them;
- dairy products;
- vegetable oils (sesame and sunflower);
- semi-finished products;
- all products that have been processed;
- all products that contain Eshki and chemicals.
Research shows that the paleo diet provides longevity and good health, and scientists have also found no side effects.
MC in Maryino
multidisciplinary medical center
st. Lyublinskaya, 104
Examination of adults. Located 2 min. walk from Maryino metro station (last car from the center, from the doors – to the right, the nearest exit to the left) or 15 min. e… read more “
multidisciplinary medical center
2nd Syromyatnichesky lane, 10
Andrology Clinic. The clinic provides a wide range of medical and cosmetic procedures to patients over 18 years of age. The clinic offers consultation… read more “
Initial appointment from 1820 rub.
ImmunoHealth immunodietology clinic treats chronic diseases caused by nutritional maladjustment. The clinic employs specialists in… read more “
Initial appointment from 3000 rub.