Mass poisoning drug addiction in Astrakhan was the result of a mistake made by drug dealers. Migrants who distribute the potion spoke about this, reports the SHOT telegram channel.
As it turned out, customers were sold methadone instead of the mephedrone they ordered. The dosage of these substances is very different, so instead of getting a high, consumers received severe intoxication.
The stockholders claim that they knew nothing about the substitution – in all likelihood, it occurred at a wholesale dealer. It seems that they are not being deceived – the victims shopped in different drug shops.
A massive death of Astrakhan drug addicts happened last weekend. From November 18 to November 20, 25 people were hospitalized with methadone poisoning. Three died, two were discharged, the rest are still in the hospital. Those who spread the poison – migrants from different countries of Central Asia – were detained in Stavropol.
Receive up-to-date news