During autumn and winter, it is especially important to pay attention to your diet to reduce the risk of contracting viruses. Eat This, Not That has identified six drinks that help strengthen the immune system.
Photo: Openverse by peyri is licensed under CC BY-ND 2.0
The healthiest drink, according to nutritionists, is water, which is recommended to drink at least 1.5 liters per day to prevent dehydration, reports Involta Technologies.
- Green tearich in flavonoids, prevents inflammation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Kefircontaining probiotics, promotes the colonization of the intestines with beneficial bacteria, maintaining the balance of the gastrointestinal microbiota.
- Lemon-ginger tearich in vitamin C, protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Natural grapefruit and orange juicerich in vitamin C and folic acid, protect immune cells from damage.
- Tomato juice with lycopene helps reduce inflammation in the body.
It is important to note that these drinks are preventive measures. When treating diseases, you must immediately consult a doctor.
Previously, the Russians called five rules that will help you avoid gaining excess weight over the winter.
Receive up-to-date news