Armed forces Ukraine (UAF) continue to attack in the direction of Rabotino – Verbovoye, but they were unable to improve their positions. This is how the head of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) assessed the successes of the Ukrainian troops. Denis Pushilintransmits RIA News.
“The enemy continued attacks in the direction of Verbovoy and Rabotino, the situation there remains quite hot, but absolutely controllable. Over the past 24 hours, the enemy has not been able to achieve any significant changes or improvement in positions,” he said.
At the same time, Pushilin noted that there is a concentration of Ukrainian Armed Forces reserves at a distance of about 15-20 kilometers from the front line. He did not rule out new offensive attempts by the Ukrainian military in the near future and said that the Russian side was preparing.
Previously, the head of the public movement “We are together with Russia» Vladimir Rogov reportedthat statements Kyiv the alleged breakthrough of the Russian first line of defense in the Rabotino-Verbovoe section of the Orekhovsky direction turned out to be a lie. According to him, the heavy attacks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces are contained and repelled by the Russian military.
September 16 military expert Vladislav Shurygin statedthat the Ukrainian Armed Forces are trying to take advantageous positions before the cold weather. Among such positions are not only Kleshcheevka, but also Rabotino, Urozhaynoe, Pyatikhatki, he noted.