Dog joy without words: five easy steps for your pet
Dogs cannot express their thoughts in words, so it is often difficult for owners to understand what brings joy to their pet and what causes displeasure.
Photo: flickr. com by Mike Baird is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic
Moreover, people do not always know how to correctly understand the signals that an animal sends.
Experts highlight 5 simple ways to bring joy to your dog:
- Dogs love to be gently stroked behind the ears. It is important to approach from behind, as activity in front of the muzzle can make the dog anxious.
- Establishing a clear daily routine, including walks and feeding, allows the dog to feel confident in the owner and trust in him.
- Another place that brings pleasant sensations to a dog is the chest area. However, it is better not to touch the paws or belly, as this may make the animal nervous.
- Lack of sleep also affects your dog’s mood, making him more irritable and nervous. Therefore, it is important to provide your pet with a comfortable place to rest and sleep.
- The most important thing for a dog is the time spent with its owner.
- Since the dog has no one other than family members, it appreciates every minute spent in the company of its owner. Therefore, it is important to regularly spend time with your pet.