Delicious chocolate mousse for February 14: very soft thanks to whipping with a mixer
Chocolate mousse – delicious dessert, which will bring originality and sophistication to your holiday table. The uniqueness of this mousse from the site “1000.menu” lies in its preparation – it is whipped using a mixer, which gives it incredible lightness and tenderness. And if you add a little alcohol to it, you’ll get a spicy note as well. Chocolate mousse is the perfect treat for special women’s holidays!
Photo: commons.wikimedia.org by Thesupermat is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
— Dark chocolate (best used with a minimum cocoa content of 70%) – 100 grams,
— Water – 120 ml,
— Cognac (can be replaced with whiskey or brandy) – 1 tbsp. l.,
— Sugar – 2-3 tbsp. l. (or to taste).
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Place chocolate in a saucepan, add sugar, water and cognac.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted and a smooth mixture forms.
- Pour the resulting chocolate mixture into a bowl or bowl and leave it to cool to room temperature.
- Place ice cubes in a large bowl and pour the cooled chocolate into another slightly larger bowl.
- Set the bowl of chocolate over a bowl of ice so that the bottom cools evenly.
- Beat the chocolate with a mixer at medium speed. Nothing will happen at first, but as it cools the chocolate mixture will begin to thicken and become light and fluffy. Remember that you don’t need to beat the mousse for too long to keep it fluffy.
- Transfer the resulting airy chocolate mousse into portioned bowls and refrigerate for 30 minutes until it hardens slightly.
- Before serving, top the mousse with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and cocoa.
Bon appetit! Enjoy delicate and airy chocolate mousse on your holiday table!