Dessert “Strawberry Clouds”: your loved one will not be able to resist it!
We offer you a simple recipe for tender and airy dessert called “Strawberry Clouds with Gelatin”. This is the perfect Valentine’s Day dish that’s sure to melt your heart!
Photo: flickr.com by m01229 is licensed under CC BY 2.0.
The name of this dessert speaks for itself – its texture is simply weightless, like a cloud. It tastes like marshmallows, but is softer and airier. You can serve these clouds as a dessert on their own or use them to decorate baskets or make a cake.
Prepare this dish as recommended by the website “1000.menu” with love and enjoy its incredible lightness and tenderness!
To prepare you will need the following Ingredients:
– 200 g strawberries,
– 150 g of powdered sugar (plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling),
– 3 tablespoons lemon juice (or to taste),
– 3 leaves of gelatin.
- Mix strawberries, powdered sugar and lemon juice. Grind them gently until you obtain a smooth puree.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons of cold water and leave to swell for 5 minutes.
- After the pre-cooled puree has swelled, heat it over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir the mixture periodically.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve to remove strawberry bits and other imperfections.
- Leave the mixture to sit until it cools completely to room temperature.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer or whisk until it becomes thick and fluffy. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the mold or molds of your choice and level the surface.
- Leave the dessert in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight until it sets.
- Cut the clouds into pieces or shape into ramekins and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Now your “Strawberry Cloud Dessert with Gelatin” is ready to win the hearts of your loved ones! Treat yourself to this light, delicate and airy dessert that will easily melt in your mouth. Bon appetit and enjoy a wonderful moment with your loved ones!