How to complain about bailiffs through State Services?

Complaining about inaction immediately after a writ of execution has appeared is not always advisable. If, for example, you need to collect money from an alcoholic neighbor, then it is obvious that you will not be able to do this right away. It may be worth waiting a couple of months: during this time a person may have money – pension payments, salary or something else. And if the debt is collected from a large bank, then it is logical to assume that it will definitely have the money. Therefore, if no execution occurs, you can ask questions about the actions of the bailiffs within a week or two.

Post Comment